Because Purple Was Our Wedding Color…
We just had to do another purple room.
This time, it’ll be in our master bathroom. It’ll go well with our purple bedroom.
1. Color scheme: Dark purple and gray, along with all the marble whiteness that’s already in our bathroom. (Go to the House Tour to see what our master bathroom looks like right now) We want to paint the walls dark purple since there’s already so much white in the room and a lot of light comes through the window.
2. Dark gray slate tile for the floor. We STILL haven’t found the perfect tile!
3. Diamond faux chandelier, Urban Outfitters. Perfect for above the tub. Got the idea from this photo:
4. West Elm. We don’t have enough hooks to hang up our towels – this will be perfect and geometric (Nick’s favorite subject).
5. Cabinet knobs from Anthropologie. These will jazz up our brown cabinets… Yes, they are $14.00 each but we would only need four.
6. Bath mat from West Elm.
7. Towels from Anthropologie. Not too sure about this one.
What do you think?